Swift Center Rentals
The Swift Center conference room is open not only to the tenants of the building, but also to other organizations, businesses, and community members. With 8 moveable tables, the room can comfortably seat up to 20 people boardroom style, 30 people theater style, and 50 people standing. Built-in technology will ensure that your meeting runs smoothly and efficiently, while large windows and skylights will ensure energy stays high for all participants. Please email or call us directly (406-721-8784) to inquire about availability and to make a reservation.
- $10/hour during business hours
- $20/hour evenings and weekends (3 hour minimum)
For-profit or private group rate:
- $20/hour during business hours
- $25/hour evenings and weekends (3 hour minimum)
Conference Room Amenities
- Wireless internet for laptops and phones
- 55″ flat panel monitor connected to a high speed Dell desktop computer with DVD and CD players (connected to hardwired internet)
- High quality webcam for teleconferencing
- Built-in Bose wall speakers (connected to receiver and computer)
- Audio receiver with MP3 player/iPod jack
- Whiteboard with markers
- Laser pointer
- Kitchenette with water, coffee maker, cups, utensils, and dishes (for 15)
- 8 moveable conference tables and 18 chairs (room is set up as boardroom style with seating for 15 unless otherwise specified)
- Local calling with speakerphone capabilities
Available for an additional fee:
- Long distance phone line
- Polycom teleconference equipment
- ReadyTalk teleconferencing
Housed in the conference room on the second floor of the Swift Center is a small library of books relating to non-profit work, from development to management to communications and everything in between. We encourage you to come peruse the collection, and if you’d like to check one out, simply visit the EPI office on the first floor. All library books are free to the public to check out.
All details regarding conference room setup must be given to EPI 48 hours in advance of all meetings. No changes will be made the day of the meeting. A room setup fee of $25 may be charged for any events canceled less than 24 hours in advance of the event.
Dish Pantry Dish Rental
Avoid using paper at your next big event! Rent your dishes, napkins, silverware, and more from the Dish Pantry for the cost of a donation. Call the Jeannette Rankin Peace Center at 406-543-3955 to check availability and pricing, reserve the dishes, and arrange times for checkout and return. Dishes are stored here at the Swift Center and managed by the Jeannette Rankin Peace Center.